Hotel & Travel Information
- Registrations should be made by calling the hotel directly at (608) 274-7200
- Mention that you are booking with the 'Tracks Hobbies Group'
- We have negotiated a reduced nightly rate of $109
- Rates include rooms with either a regular king bed or two queen beds
- Rates only apply to rooms booked thought the 'Tracks Hobbies Group'
- Rates apply to reservations between Thursday, April 4th and Sunday, April 7th, 2019
- Rooms subject to availability
- Rates guaranteed until Friday, March 22, 2019
- Located two miles from Tracks Hobbies
- Free Shuttle to/from the Dane County Regional Airport
- Onsite Restaurant & Bar
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Located close to a grocery store (Pick-and-Save) and various eateries (i.e., Panara, and Qdoba and Thirsty Goat)
- Walking distance to the Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company (location of Saturday night dinner)
- Free Daily Shuttle to/from Tracks Hobbies*
*Although the hotel is not within walking distance to the track, they will be providing a limited number of round-trip shuttle trips to Tracks Hobbies each day of the event, at no cost to our participants. Please check with the front desk to confirm available shuttle times.
Destination Madison has a wonderful website full of tips and tricks for exploring Madison! Please check out their website for information regarding the Dane County Regional Airport, driving directions, cabs, car rentals, navigating the city and more!