TAMIYA MINI-4WD RACING
During the colder months, Tracks Hobbies hosts monthly family-friendly Tamiya Mini-4WD Races. Everyone is invited to join the fun! Participants must own their own vehicles, but no previous racing experience is required.
REGISTRATION FEE: $5.00 for 1 Class, $8.00 for 2 Classes
- One registration per person.
- Racer must select Race Class(es) during registration.
- Registration closes a half-hour before races are scheduled to begin.
- Registration includes:
- 2 new AA alkaline Tracks Hobbies batteries. Only Tracks Hobbies batteries will be allowed during races (for Box and Super Stock)!
- Practicing (on race day only)
- 1 Pit Space
- 1 Raffle Ticket
- Those with an advance registration (prior to the event date) will receive an additional raffle ticket.
RACE FORMAT: Box Stock, Super Stock & Modified Class Options*
(*3 or more vehicle registrations are required to run a Class)
BOX STOCK (All Ages):
- No Option Parts permitted
- Stock ‘white end bell’ motors only
- No modifications permitted
SUPER STOCK (All Ages):
- Any Tamiya Option Parts permitted
- Any Tamiya motors, including ‘colored end bells’
- Chassis and part lightening prohibited
- No custom/scratch built parts
MODIFIED (All Ages):
- Anything goes!
- NiMH batteries allowed
- Chassis and part lightening allowed
- DIY modeling is welcomed
AWARDS & PRIZES
- A brief results ceremony to follow racing.
- Awards presented to top racers in each Class.
- Additional Raffle Tickets may be purchased (by registered Racers) on Race Day; Raffle Winners must be present to receive Raffle Prizes.