Outdoor Circuit Rules
R/C OFF-ROAD CIRCUIT RULES – 2019
- SINGLE DAY, DRIVER PASS: $10.00
BY PURCHASING A DRIVER PASS, ALL DRIVERS AGREE TO ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE STATED GUIDELINES MAY RESULT IN WARNINGS, FINES, OR DENIAL OF FUTURE ADMITTANCE.
- All drivers must register prior to use of the Circuit!
- No Circuit refunds provided after use of the Raceway or Circuit has commenced
- Any Drivers/Spectators under 16 years old must have Adult supervision!
VEHICLE TYPE GUIDELINES:
- 1/10 scale 2WD/4WD electric, single-battery vehicles only!
- Powertrain limited to 1/10 scale brushless motors and 2 cell (2S) LiPo batteries
- No protruding metal parts or metal tire components (e.g. tire spikes)
VEHICLE MAINTENANCE AND BATTERY CHARGING GUIDELINES:
- All LiPo batteries (on the Tracks Hobbies premises) must be charged and stored in LiPo bags!
- No fast charging of LiPo batteries; all LiPo’s must be charged in balance charge mode
- Drivers may charge batteries in the indoor Raceway
- Drivers may charge batteries and/or “pit” from their full-scale automobiles
- No outdoor vehicles allowed in the indoor Raceway! A limited quantity of outdoor pit tables may be available for vehicle maintenance.
- Excessive dirt and/or vehicles found in the Raceway may incur a Raceway cleanup fee
R/C CIRCUIT GUIDELINES:
- No reckless/dangerous/destructive driving allowed on the Circuit
- All drivers must drive from the Drivers Stand; maximum of 10 drivers at any time!
- All drivers must reduce speed to ¼ throttle when any person has entered the Circuit course
- No fixing cars on the Circuit
- No Spectators allowed on the Circuit or Drivers Stand
- No reverse throttle allowed on the Circuit
- No driving outside of the Circuit (e.g. pit area, parking lot)
- No climbing on/jumping over the Circuit barriers
- No climbing on/jumping from the Drivers Stand
TRACKS HOBBIES reserves the right to close the Circuit at any time due to inclement weather or poor Circuit conditions!