RENTALS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Tracks Hobbies is excited to welcome drivers that do not have their own indoor vehicles and would still like to experience the hobby. Tracks Hobbies has a limited supply of rental vehicles and availability is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note, rental vehicles may not be utilized during club practice times and/or private race events.
- Tracks equipment is only rented during Public Practice Times, as noted on the Raceway Calendar. Equipment is not rented during Club and/or Special Race Events.
- At the discretion of Tracks Crew members, new and returning renters may need to complete a Tracks DRIVERS CHALLENGE at the beginning of their rental period.
- Minors, over the age of ten (10), may operate rental equipment under direct adult supervision. No operator shall be under ten (10) years of age.
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to rent equipment from Tracks Hobbies.
- At Tracks Hobbies discretion, minors over the age of fifteen (15) may be allowed to rent equipment if they have a Minor Release of Liability Form on file.
- Conjoined Pit Spaces are available, but not guaranteed. They are utilized on a first come-first serve basis.
- All rental vehicle patrons must file a Raceway Liability Waiver Form and a Rental Agreement Form and before equipment will be issued and Raceway access will be granted.