Tracks Hobbies is excited to welcome drivers that do not have their own indoor vehicles and would still like to experience the hobby. Tracks Hobbies has a limited supply of rental vehicles and availability is based on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please note, rental vehicles may not be utilized during club practice times and/or private race events.
- Tracks equipment is only rented during Public Practice Times, as noted on the Raceway Calendar. Equipment is not rented during Club and/or Special Race Events.
- At the discretion of Tracks Crew members, new and returning renters may need to complete a Tracks DRIVERS CHALLENGE at the beginning of their rental period.
- Minors, over the age of ten (10), may operate rental equipment under direct adult supervision. No operator shall be under ten (10) years of age.
- Customers must be at least 18 years old to rent equipment from Tracks Hobbies.
- At Tracks Hobbies discretion, minors over the age of fifteen (15) may be allowed to rent equipment if they have a Minor Release of Liability Form on file.
- Conjoined Pit Spaces are available, but not guaranteed. They are utilized on a first come-first serve basis.
- All rental vehicle patrons must file a Raceway Liability Waiver Form and a Rental Agreement Form and before equipment will be issued and Raceway access will be granted.
Tracks Hobbies, Inc. reserves the right to refuse (and/or revoke) access (without warning nor refund) to anyone that is unsafe or disruptive to fellow racers, drivers, and spectators.